Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WIP Wednesday



Curly Purly Pumpkin. Knit with Naturally by Nazareth wool yarn, which I love.



Ear Cozies hat for my husband. I found this pattern to run a tad small, so I casted on 120 to make a hat for his 22.25 inch head. Hopefully, it will fit. I'm using ultra Alpaca by Berroco.



Seasons Round Exchange items.



Pullover sweater for my daughter. 24 mos size, but I'm adding to the length and sleeve length a bit.

I'm hoping to get these, plus a sweater for my son done for the first day of autumn, but they may end up being gifts for Michaelmas instead.

I'm so excited to be traveling back to Salem for Halloween, my favorite place to be this time of year. We have yet to spend a Halloween here, in South Carolina. It just doesn't feel like fall here to me. Plus, I plan to enjoy all of the wonderful seafood restaurants while I am there. You can't really get fresh seafood here. Oh, I am sooooooooo looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Cute WIPs! That hedgehog is just adorable! I'm originally from SC (in NC now) and some years Halloween is too warm for me too. My hubby is from NY and ready to head back up there too. :)

    ReplyDelete